Keto and Low Carb Midlands – Free Event – 18th May 2017
“Just burn more calories than you take in and you’ll lose weight.”
We have been told for many years that if you’re overweight, you’re not exercising enough. You’ve probably tried hitting the gym or the pavements. It may work, it may not, but one thing’s for sure, with the level of hunger you experience the benefit rarely lasts leading to the dreaded yo-yoing!
Come and learn about the low carb lifestyle at a free information event to be held on 18th of May 2017 between 7pm-9pm at Postmill Centre, South Normanton.
A keto diet is a revolutionary new way to lose weight. It’s safe, involves no pyramid scheme supplements and is based on real food. The weight loss is almost instant and it is not uncommon to lose 1st in your first month of following a keto diet plan.
• A clear explanation of low carb diets including keto.
• The hormonal view of obesity – how it changes everything you think you knew about your body.
• What’s the difference between a keto diet and low carb?
• How do these diets compare to other diets out there.
• People’s experiences following a low carb diet straight from the horse’s mouth.
There will be a range of speakers on the night, including Association for Nutrition (AfN) qualified Nutritional Adviser Antonia Robinson.
The event will be sponsored by us, and we’ll be providing a range of tasty and healthy foods from our recipes to try on the night.
The Postmill Centre in the village of South Normanton is 5 mins from J28 of the M1 and 5 minutes from the A38.
Register now for free with our limited edition eventbrite tickets!